AHIHA supports deaf and hard of hearing athletes to build confidence and self-esteem through the game of hockey. Our motto is “Goals Beyond Hockey”.
This year’s AHIHA annual raffle will once again benefit and help support the Stan Mikita Hockey School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. All tickets will incur a 3% surcharge per ticket. A live drawing will be conducted on June 14th, 2023 at our annual banquet.
1. Eligibility: The raffle is open only to those who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of AHIHA as final and binding as it relates to the content. The raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Ticket Sales: Tickets are $100 each and only 800 tickets will be sold. A 3.0% processing fee will be added to offset online purchasing charges. Ticket sales will be accepted online starting on or about November 29th, 2022 and ending June 14th, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. or when all 800 tickets are sold. All online entries must be received by June 14th, 2022, 5:00 p.m. CST.
4. Prizes: There will be multiple prizes awarded as follows:
- One – $10,000 Winner
- One – $5,000 Winner
- One – $2,100 Winner
- Four – $1,000 Winners
- Four – $500 Winners
- Four – $250 Winners
5. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the raffle will be selected in a live random drawing at the annual AHIHA banquet, June 14th 2023 at 7p.m. Winners will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form.
6. Terms: AHIHA reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the raffle should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the raffle.
AHIHA was founded by NHL Hall of Fame Chicago Blackhawk, Stan Mikita and Chicago businessman, Irv Tiahnybik in 1973. From the beginning, there was never a charge for the hockey players to participate in the annual hockey school. Stan and Irv’s dream was to ensure the annual hockey school would continue at no charge to the participants. By supporting the raffle, this dream will continue for many years to come.
This year’s AHIHA annual raffle will once again benefit and help support the Stan Mikita Hockey School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.